For Inside Campus (Intranet)
For Outside Campus (Internet)
- Universally accepted Credit Based Semester system is implemented
- The curriculum matching with need of industry and latest technology is developed at YCCE with active participation from the eminent persons from reputed institutes as well as corporate sector across the country.
- Online teaching of Engineering Graphics at B. E. First Year level.
- Industrial Training of 6-8 weeks after 6th Semester BE has been made an integral part of under graduate program.
- Credit weightage for participation and excellence in extra and co-curricular activities.
- All course teachers distribute the Course Handout to the students at the commencement of the semester.
- Continuous evaluation through mid semester examinations and teacher assessment.
- Declaration of result within 15 days.
- Make up examination (Resit) within three weeks for failed students.
- The Summer Term to complete the term requirements of the students who have been detained or failed.
- Regular academic audit for reviews of teaching learning processes.